I cannot believe that a whole month bad gone by already, and as I sit here observing Johannes’ second swim class of the season I am reminded yet again how quickly time passes.
But I won’t spent time reminiscing or whining about how fast it all went. Instead I want to recap the exciting things we did!
• Johannes started swimming for the first time, like for real. He loves it so so much and it makes me happy.
• we went to two fairs and one street festival
• we decorated for Thanksgiving and started planning Halloween
• I started exciting projects and participated in some as well
• we pickled for the very first time
• and Johannes started a new school year
It’s been a great month and October is sure to be even better, as pumpkin pies begin to invade our kitchen and family starts trickling in. A close second to December, October is the next in line as my favorite month of the year.
Are you as excited as I am?